SIMPSON DESERT | FINKE | ALICE SPRINGS | TOUR 2021
- Duration: 8 Days (approx.)
- Product code: SIMP2020
SXS Owners! Would you like to take your car for a spin across the Simpson Desert, and then on to the Finke Desert Race Track, then finishing in Alice Springs to watch the Finke Desert Race Trackside?
Off Road Rush is giving you the opportunity to get your SXS a little dusty. You jump in the drivers seat and go on a 850km adventure across the desert.
And we have done all the hard work for you, you just have to drive!
This is 8 days of pure adventure, rugged scenery, accommodation both 5-star and under the stars plus you get to rub shoulders with the best desert Racers in Australia, while driving on sections of the actual Finke Desert Race Track.
- Conditional Registration from Queensland Transport is required for your SXS. This is a fairly straight forward process, Off Road Rush will take care of this for you.
Monday 1st June 2021 - Monday 8th June 2021
Day 1 - Brisbane to Birdsville
Day 2 - Desert Crossing
Day 3 - Desert Crossing
Day 4 - Desert Crossing
Day 5 - Finke Race Track, Race Scrutineering & Alice Springs
Day 6 - Alice Springs & Finke Desert Race Prologue
Day 7 - Finke Desert Race Day 1
Day 8 - Finke Desert Race Day 2 & fly home
- Freight for your SXS ex Brisbane to Birdsville & ex Alice Springs Return to Brisbane
- Charter Flight Brisbane to Birdsville
- Commercial Flight Alice Springs to Brisbane/Nearest Capital City
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- 3 Nights Camping Accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts, 5 dinners, 4 lunches
- All permits (and there are a lot of them)
- National Park Fees
- 4WD Support Vehicles
- Fuel Support
- Satellite Communication
- Airport Transfers as required
- 4 Day Tattersalls Finke Desert Race Pass
- SXS Fuel
- SXS & Participant transport to and from Brisbane
- Meals unless specified
- The below mandatory requirements
Mandatory Drive Requirements
- ASA Helmet
- Must have a valid Drivers Licence, P Plate and above
- Must hold a Conditional/Recreational Registration for the Vehicle from Queensland Transport (we can assist you with this)
- UHF/Hand Held Radio
- Swag & Sleeping equipment
Need to know
- The driving terrain will range from some easy sections to some more difficult sections
- This event has been designed for you to have a lot of fun
- Travel Insurance is recommended
- Conditional Registration from Queensland Transport is required. This is a fairly straight forward process, we take care of this paperwork for you.